My name is Massimo Dragano. I am a Software Engineer and Computer Security Researcher. My best, perhaps only, talent is to be curious. I keep asking myself where things can be broken and how can we fix them. I have my hands on keyboards since I was seven years old, computers are my passion since then. I explore the remarkable world of Linux since the first day I found it. I was so astonished by this planet plenty of incredible solutions and techniques, that I became a Gentoo user. I explore in search of extraordinary things to learn and smart ways to use them. My father taught me how to be a great worker, unstoppable and voracious for new challenges.
tuxmind@mdragano:~$ cat skills.md
- Vim / IntellijIDEA
- Zsh Shell
- Android SDK / NDK
- Linux kernel
- Reverse engineering
- Binary exploitation
- Git / Unit Testing / CICD
- Functional testing
- Basic UNIX Admin
- CTF player
tuxmind@mdragano:~$ ls projects/
- cSploit cSploit is a free/libre and open source (GPLed) Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to be the most complete and advanced professional toolkit for IT security experts/geeks to perform network security assessments on a mobile device.
- network-radar A small C app that discovers hosts in your LAN
- botbrew A project that ports *nix software to the Android platform
- libbthread A library that adds thread cancellation features to Android's libc
- dSploit dSploit was a free/libre and open source (GPLed) Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to be the most complete and advanced professional toolkit for IT security experts/geeks to perform network security assessments on a mobile device.
- root_chooser A bootloader that leverage the KEXEC syscall to bypass the security restrictions imposed by ASUS on some devices. Thanks to this bootloader it is possible to install multiple Android ROMs and various Linux distributions.
- ProxyDoS A small program that uses Proxies around the world to saturate web servers bandwidth.
tuxmind@mdragano:~$ cat contact.md
If you are looking for a curious and passionate developer/researcher, ping me on
Also, feel free to contact me via e-mail: E-mail